We have a responsibility to make the best use of public resources and to deliver the best education for all our students within the funding made available to us.
Given this, all academies are required to prepare annual accounts for each academic year ending 31 August and to have these accounts independently audited and published.
Our annual report and financial statements comprise:
- Governors’ Report
- Governance Statement
- Review of Value for Money
- Statement on Regularity, Propriety and Compliance
- Independent Auditor’s Reports
- Statement of Financial Activities
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Notes to the Financial Statements
Our Reports & Finance Statements are available to download on this page.