Communication and Payment Collection System
ParentMail is a state-of-the-art, next generation communication and payment collection service used by thousands of schools across the UK to save time, money and improve parental engagement. It is also the schools Cashless Catering System.
You can use your ParentMail account from your computer or by using a free mobile phone App where you can:
- Receive messages and letters
- Pay for items
- Top-up dinner money
- Authorise trips
- Keep up-to-date with the school calendar
- View and organise calendars for each of your children
- Create and share your own calendar events and reminder
Main Benefits of our Cashless Catering System:
- Convenient way of paying for school meals. No more looking for change every morning.
- Discourages the misuse of school dinner money through spending in shops outside of the school grounds.
- Alleviates many of the associated problems with the use of cash in schools. i.e.: Loss, theft and bullying.
- Specific food allergy ingredients can be barred automatically.
- Healthy eating is encouraged.
- Queuing times are reduced through increased speed of service.
- Automatic free meal allocation with the pupil remaining anonymous.
- Detailed reports to analyse all aspects of the use of the system.
- Having control of student accounts by students using the I.M.P.A.C.T. (Information, Management, Point of sale, Access and Cashless, Tracking) system teaches important life skills.
- A more efficient delivery of service helps the caterer to provide wholesome, healthy and enjoyable school meals at a low cost.
To enable students to access the school's catering provision all parents must confirm that they either consent for their child to be registered for the biometric system or opt-out of this system by completing the relevant section of the Student Database Information sheet when their child enrols at Campsmount Academy.
Please read the Cashless Catering Parents Information sheet, which is attached to this page, to read more about our Cashless Catering system. This also has the answers to some frequently asked questions.
Please note that if you change your email address or mobile phone number at any time you will need to inform school so we can amend ParentMail records.
Don't worry if you do not have access to a computer, ParentMail produces a list of those who have not subscribed and those parents will receive a paper copy in the normal way.
If you experience any problems with ParentMail please do not hesitate to contact us.
More information about ParentMail and how parents can register, top up their child's dinner money account and how to apply for cashless catering can be found in the documents attached to this page.