At Campsmount Academy we provide post 16 students with a fantastic opportunity for them to combine a first class education with a professional Football Academy.
Our Academy players will receive:
- A full pre-season training programme
- Ten hours of football training every week
- A full Academy kit including; a training kit, a match day kit and a full tracksuit.
- A personal strength training and conditioning programme
- Regular competitive fixtures at local and national competitions (South Yorkshire Cup, ECFA National Cup and part of the ECFA national college’s league structure)
- Free access to our onsite Fitness Centre
The high quality sports coaching is delivered by Andy Beaglehole,
a level 4 qualified (UEFA A) coach who has worked at some of the biggest professional clubs in England and has coached England internationals.
Special Entry Requirements
To be a part of the Football Academy you must be enrolled as a Post16 student. Find out more here: Campsmount Post 16 information